Thursday, April 29, 2010

Paris Texas...........



WOW, what an adventure it was. I guess you could say it hasn't change a bit except for the fact it's in my past. Thank God for that! Like my friend mark says, "there's some sort of black cloud over that town". It is definitely a big part of my past though, and I wouldn't be who I was today if I didn't go through what I did in that town. Thanks Paris for being a stepping stone to where I'm at today. Oh, and thank you Lotus for being there through this blast to my scary past.

2 comments:

  1. It was definitely an experience! A little overwhelming to be around that many Morgans all at one time! Did you all go to modeling school? Everyone knows how to do the perfect pose for pictures there! Look at Megan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - everyone looks pretty fab in the pics.....making want to plan my next vacation there! :)

    ReplyDelete