Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Who would it be.....



If you could be anyone?? My idol is for sure Fergie. She is absolutley positively the coolest most beautiful woman in the world of fame. I would kill to have her body and love to have her attitude. She just knows how to work the camera and can light up a stage. Let's start with her face....it's just beautiful with or without the make up. Her body from head to toe is fabulous. Some think she is maybe on th heavy side....not me! Her body screams woman and her thighs prove she is. She can put anything on no matter the style and look incredible without any effort. I also love her great voice and groovin dance moves. She is definitely my number 1 and Nicole Kidman is a close second (that's just because she's married to Keith Urban)!


I HEART Keith!


Who would it be.....For you??

No comments:

Post a Comment