Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day....

TO the happiest Mother on earth.....me! My wonderful day started off with the best massage I have ever had (wow that little lady had some strong hands). Then, I came home to my OH SO quite home. I took a nice relaxing walk and then took a totally uninterupted shower. I even got to get ready with NO children running around tattling or screamimg through the bathroom. It was fantastic!! Ty came home and made me an unbelievable Italian diner that he makes every Mother's Day and even took my plate for me. The kids gave me my new palnts and Ty surprised me with my new favorite watch. I have always said I wasn't a watch person, but what exactly does that mean anyways?? I will be now! Anywho, it was truly the best day ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment