Friday, October 14, 2011

Time Has Passed


I came across this picture tonight and it grabbed my attention. It's a couple summers ago on the back porch of our old house. Kambel was still in her "kangaroo pouch" attached to my hip. We were living life and loving each day as it passed. I never could have imagined all the changes that were to come in the next couple years.....a new routine, a new style, new friends, new job responsibilities, NEW BODY PARTS, a new house, and a new way of thinking. Although it was the recent past, the picture shows a different person. Kambel and I both. Kambel is all grown up with a very vibrant yet eccentric personality. Then there's me...so much has changed. I am a mother of 3 very demanding children and my dreams and goals are ever changing. My goals are transforming from goals for me into the goals for Katlyn, Sutton, and Kambel. Katlyn has become the diamond in the rough and I am seeing the future of teenage years with Sutton.....YIKES! I actually enjoy being home with Kambel and I am becoming very happy with claiming my role as Stay-At-Home mom. I am really starting to love ME and all the flaws and insecurities that come along with ME. I am almost 30 you know sooooo that makes me wise beyond my years;)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh...I know you are not a big reader, but you should read this book, "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren. You read 1 chapter a day for 40 days. It really helps!

    ReplyDelete