Monday, February 21, 2011

Best Valentines Weekend EVER



It started off with beautiiful flowers on Friday and then a surprise diner to Gumbos. Honestly I hate seafood but Ty took me there for more sentimental reasons. Gumbos is where he proposed to me with the "jacket trick". It was cold the night he proposed, so he gave me his jacket like the gentleman he is. He asked me to look in my pocket and there it was.....the ring that began it all. So sweet! Sunday he brought me the newest edition to my Angels. He said it reminded him of kambel and I because she always gives me the sweetest kisses. My V-Day card was filled with his sweet words and a massage that he insist I get. We finished the weekend with a movie at Gold Class and just an all around great Valentines
feeling.
Oh the spectacular (and yummy) cookies were a special delivery from my sweet friend Stacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment