Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sweet Thoughts From Friends



Well all of you that read my blog all know that I went under the knife for the FIRST time (those two are all naturale....sorta) Feb. 18th. My hubby, Lotus, and Nat were there to see me off to dream world. Waking up was a bit scary and Cedar Park Hospital isn't the friendliest. The revovery has been better than expected besides some headache issues, but I'm getting past that. Everyone has been so sweet and willing to help. The gifts, food, flowers, and company has been so nice. I think Lotus spent her entire week at my house on the couch probably texting everyone she wanted to git! Just kidding.........she doesn't like people to know how sweet she can be but she was as sweet as packaged Kool-Aid. I know everyone wanted to to help from their hearts. Thank you to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment