Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mama

Happy Birthday Mama... You would be proud I am for sure. I have to say, I have married the most perfect man you could have EVER dreamed of. He is loyal, kind, and only puts up with just enough of my crazy! The kids are so grown up and they are just as you could have imagined...but I'm sure you already knew that. Katlyn looks just like you and Kambel has your smile. Sutton ofcourse has your heart and I miss you like crazy. Love you and miss you dearly...

"Congratulations. You have made me so proud & surpassed anything that any parent could ever wish for. You always will be the brightest part of my life. Your character will take you far. I am confident that nothing will ever be out of reach for you."
                                                                      Mama-2001

No comments:

Post a Comment