Wednesday, November 2, 2011

PINK

Well I have always loved the color pink but my love for PINK has grown through the last couple months. I decided in May that I was going to do the Susan G. Komen 3 Day 60 mile walk in San Diego, CALIFORNIA! It was not a decision I took lightly but I'm glad I made it! I will be walking these 3 days with my beautiful friend Natalie AND we will be sharing a tent ;). Natalie is a survivor of breast cancer and she's pretty damn awesome...to say the least. For the last couple months I have been working pretty hard to raise the $2,300 dollars needed to participate. It has been scary and quite difficult raising the money, but I DID IT, with A LOT of help from friends and family. I feel so proud of this huge accomplishment. I'm even excited about the "camping out" every night after walking my miles everyday.....well I won't go that far! But, I am super excited to go somewhere I have never been and do something I have never done, all the while getting to support my best friend and every other best friend out there. Here are a few pics from my fundraising party......

No comments:

Post a Comment